Monday, January 26, 2009

The End of Week 3

So, I'm starting week 4, and still going (pretty) strong.
Saturday I was doing pretty well, until we went to the movies and I had popcorn and whoppers, so I opted out of dinner and drank a slim-fast instead.
Sunday I was doing pretty well too. We were at California Adventure. I had my slim-fast for breakfast and a Chinese Chicken Salad for lunch, with a couple bites of Josh's cookie. I then got some Cotton Candy (which oddly enough is low in points). Dinner was another story. We had Mexican food. And I had chips, rice, beans, a taco and an enchilada with sour cream. OMG. It was soooo good. So, there went that days points, lol.

I'll weigh myself when I get home. Last I checked I had lost a lb since last week, so as long as I stayed there, I'll be thoroughly pleased.

I'm still trying to work out every day, which is good, although is leaving me in a constant state of being sore. Now its my butt and back of the thighs.

No comments: