Thursday, January 8, 2009

I started my period today (TMI?) and feel incredibly bloated. I postponed it a week so I wouldn't have it while on my trip, and perhaps has been the cause of my incredibly ickyness I've felt the past few days. Yesterday I got an awful headache and started burning up. I was also craving something hearty. Not veggies, not soup, not anything healthy and had Josh stop at Panda to fulfill my craving. Sue me.

I don't have any food to write about today. I lost track of time while getting ready and didn't have time to pack my lunch, so I'll have to go and get something. What? Who knows. I might actually just get a Robeks as I'm less hungry and more thirsty. We shall see.

I had a Weight Watchers Muffin for Breakfast. 3pts.

I think we're going to get a Wii this weekend, so I can begin working out again. I know it won't be much, but it's something. I managed to lose 30lbs in 5 months without working out...so I'm not gonna focus too much on it again. I'll do it to get in shape and to tone, and to simply have fun.

And hikes on Sundays! Woo.

No comments: