Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday!

Finally Friday!
I was good ALL WEEK, except for a bit last night.

Today is Friday, which means it's Donut day here at work. I love donuts. As a kid, my dad used to go get donuts for us every Sunday. I always had a Maple Bar and a Sprinkled donut. Perhaps, that helped contribute to get me to where I am today. Or perhaps its all that Panda Express.

I already ate my breakfast and will do my best to stay clear of the kitchen today. I've avoided temptation pretty well so far.

Tonight is BJ's, which will be a slight struggle. But I'm sure I can order a Grilled Chicken Breast with Vegetables even if its not on a menu, or get a salad with dressing on the side. We'll figure something out. No yummy mixed drinks or pizookie though! Perhaps I can convince everyone for a Yozen trip afterwards.

I'll be out with my Mom and Sisters tomorrow, and I hope that I won't fall into diet pitfalls.

and Sunday is another HIKE! I'm going to bring Abbey this time, though I still want to get her one of those seat belt things so I don't have to deal with her crazy antics in the car. She's a wild one.

I WANT MY WORKOUT DVDS!!!!

No comments: