Thursday, January 15, 2009

Food - Thursday

Breakfast:
WW Muffin: 3

Lunch:
Subway 6" Chicken Breast Sandwich
w/Lettuce, Spinach, Bell Peppers, Vinegar - 6

Snack:
100 Cal Cookies - 2

Dinner:
2 McDonalds Cheeseburgers: 10
A portion of Josh's fries: 3

Used: 24
Remaining: -3

I had brought a Sandwich with me but I so wasn't feeling it, even as I made it this morning, so I walked down to Subway which is about a mile, roundtrip. Not bad! Per usual, this Subway didn't have my Feta cheese, but I stayed strong and didn't substitute with other cheese or mayo.

My Aunt ended up not making us dinner, so Josh and I stopped at McDonalds on the way home...since it was already so late, 10pm at this point. I knew I had a good amount of points left, and if I did go over, it wouldn't be by much. It was enjoyable. -3 points, I can deal with that.

No comments: