Sunday, March 9, 2008

Today has kinda sucked. First I was bummed that Josh has no day off. He just left to get to his shoot at 4:30 in Glendale. We had talked about doing something in the morning, because his night was taken. I thought about maybe going to this sandwich place in Burbank, and while im not going to get into it, it led to a huge fight. I cried...ALOT. Things are ok now, but its never nice having a fight like that. I believe this is #2 in the 7 months we've been dating. Thats probably 2 fights too many, but I can't complain about it. For some reason, all fights tend to be about stupid things.

Sucky part #2, I've acquired a pain in my knee. A very bad one. It hurts when I bend it, and I have absolutely no recollection of hurting it. How pains can come out of no where I'm not sure. And it makes me feel like a dumb.

So today has not been one of my best. I feel like a dumb for having a fight about lunch, and for my knee pain. I'm very frustrated at a lot of things and I'm trying to let them not get to me, or make them into a bigger issue. I'm not a huge fan of what I see going on around me, but I know if I just ride the wave, things will work their way back into place.

I was gonna watch License to Wed, but that will have to wait for another day.

No comments: