Thursday, January 10, 2008

One more blog wouldn't hurt....would it?

So I figured I could use another blog, a diary of sorts where I can talk on and on and on and not feel bad for those reading it. I'm starting a new chapter in my life and quite frankly, I'd like to document it.

So, we'll start with Chapter One: Moving Out.

I guess I haven't lived at home for the past 4 months, but it was still a place I called home. It was where my stuff was, where my mail went, etc. But that's changed. I have since "sold" my furniture to my Mom who will use it as the guest bedroom, and bought new furniture with Josh. We now own something together. I have since moved a good amount of my things over, and as of today, my mail shall be going to Joshs. I am now a resident at Village Pointe. Which is crazy, but so exciting. I am starting the future with the person I am going to marry. I love coming home to him. I love being a part of his life, and him being a part of mine. I love the fact that we could be perfectly content sitting on the couch watching TV, yet, if we let ourselves we could stay up all night talking, about whatever. That's nice.

I was informed today, that I will be working full time at Wells Fargo Insurance Services. It's not my dream job, I don't even enjoy it all that much - butt its going to be my path to becoming debt free, and hopefully helping Josh out with the bills and rent. It will be the path to becoming more of a responsible adult. As much as a job in radio would be fun and fantastic, it's not a smart choice - at least right now while I'm struggling. A career isn't what will make me happy. Having bills paid, and being able to spend time with those that I love is what will make me happy.

I'm finally really happy, with Josh, with life, with friends. I've been able to weed out, or atleast distance myself from people who added negativity to my life and surround myself with those that truly care. It's nice not having to filter what I say or do in fear of what it could be turned into later. I know I'm not being judged, and my actions misconstrued and I know I won't be blamed for things I've not done. Thats nice. I haven't had to worry in months, aside from the occassional financial woes which I am actively trying to aleviate.

I was reading through posts on livejournal that I've made recently, and it was nice reflecting on such positive times and realizing that I have nothing to complain about.

There are many things that I want out of this life, but I already have everything that I need.

1 comment:

Dani Rosenberg said...

this is a lovely first entry. know that you being happy makes your friends (like me) happy.

i look forward to bbqs with our kids :-)