Friday, March 4, 2011

Gains

This week was a week of gains.

I gained a lot of emotional turmoil, from both work and home. I don't feel respected by some of my coworkers in my unit, and am having some issues at home when it comes to dinner. It sounds silly, but it made for a really crappy couple of days.

I also gained a pound. I wasn't expecting it, and certainly didn't deserve it. I did have a couple of days where I did go over my points, but nothing to warrant a weight gain. I am going to go ahead and blame it on my "special time" that decided to start the morning of my weigh-in.

And my other gain, would be my raise. A raise is good, right? But is a 3.6% raise all that great when you're 33% below the midpoint salary for your position. I don't know...I was disappointed. At the end of the year, it'll come out to be about $1200, before taxes. So I'll see, what, maybe half of that. While my raise was mediocre, I had a great review, and it sounds like everyone is pleased with my work ethic.

We're still attempting to see what my job situation is going to be like when I move. As of right now, staying with Wells Fargo almost seems like a dead end. We're still trying, and I now Darrow doesn't want to lose me, but I think he's just trying to convince Wells Fargo as a whole, not to let me go, even if that means finding me a position in the Atlanta office for another producer.

No comments: