Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 36; Spoke Too Soon

So maybe I got a little bit ahead of myself. I'm not yet out of the 140's as I weighed in at exactly 140.0. But it is a 1lb loss that I can be proud of. And because I've lost a total of 5.4lbs, I got my 5lb sticker!

This week I am promising to myself to be accountable. I can't get mad at myself for not losing the weight if I'm not tracking, that's just silly. To be honest, its a wonder I lost any weight these past two weeks at all. So, to not mess up all the hard work I've done, I just need to keep at it.

After weighing in, I met Josh over at the mall and we walked around before having our belated Valentines Dinner at Macaroni Grill. I bought two pairs of work pants and a shirt at Express, though I think I'm going to be returning the shirt. I like it, and I think it looks cute - but it has elastic around the waist and I'm just not comfortable enough yet to wear something like that. It's all in my head, but I'm just not there. The pants though, look fantastic. Size 8's! And they aren't too tight!

Josh also found some jeans at American Eagle for $14, so we both we happy.

Dinner was amazing, and it was so nice to go out with Josh and have a nice dinner. We ordered wine, and I had the Prime Pork Loin with Asparagus, and Josh had the Spaghetti with Ricotta Meatballs that was delicious. And the bread, always amazing! It was exactly what we needed.

No comments: