Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm finally better from being sick. Turns out it wasn't Strep Throat after all - but all thats means is now I have no clue what made me have a fever of 102.8, body aches, chills, extremely sore and swollen throat and vomiting.

Josh was fantastic through it all, despite him being at work until 10pm on my sickest days. He did stay up from 2:30 until about 4:30, and drove in search of a 24 hour drug store to pick me up some Pepto Bismol, Aspirin, Gatorade and Ice Cream. It gives me a glimpse into the days of when I'll be pregnant and have morning sickness 24/7 and have weird ass cravings. He's going to be a wonderful husband and father....as long as he's not at work.

Wedding plans are underway again due to the fact that all my needed items are being discontinued. Wedding invitations and the Guest Book and Pen Set have been ordered. I'm waiting for the Garter set to come back into stock. And the two floral bridesmaid dresses should be ordered in the next week.

I'm hoping that by having so much done so far, wedding planning won't ever be too overwhelming.

Things that are done:
Wedding dress, tuxes, location for ceremony and reception (covers food and alcohol as well), dj and photographer (still need to put deposits down), invitations, guest book.

Things left to do:
Bridesmaid dresses (in process), flower girl dress (in process), florist (the most major thing), officiant, party favors, guest list, jewelry, hair and makeup.

There's going to be tons of small details that will swamp us in the end for sure...but, at least the big things will be out of the way. It's exciting.

Wedding will be 10 months away as of Thursday. It's comin fast!

Josh is in Detroit for 2 weeks, so thats sad. I'm going over to my parents tonight since I know there's nothing on TV to entertain me, but I'm almost regretting calling and telling her because I found out my sister won't be there. Now I'm stuck watching something awful with my Mom. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I've got SYTYCD to entertain me tomorrow and Thursday. Saturday is 4th of July which will be spent at the Marriot at Warner Center Park - hopefully they'll give us a room we can see the fireworks from. And then just one more week to get through. One of these days I'll get back to the gym.

No comments: