Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weight Watchers at WORK

So started talking to some other people at work about Weight Watchers and how our Wells Fargo Team Member website mentions something about a Weight Watchers at Work program. I told them that I would look into it, so after lunch, I made some phonecalls, and was finally given the name of Brenda, who is in charge of the At-Work program. She gave me some info and I went around and took down names of people who were interested, and sent that off to her. After work, I also drove down to my old meeting site and asked if Leroy could be our leader here at work and he said he would love to. He said he never goes to Sherman Oaks, but for me, he would! Yay.

So, thats where I stand. It'll be a totally different experience with me in charge of this at work. As the coordinator, it'll make it more important for me to be at the meetings, and do well, almost act as a spokesperson for it. So that's exciting for me.

It's a 12 week program that we are committed to, which will take me into June, and right up to Danny's wedding, where I'll be looking stunning with my nice fit body and a gorgeous dress. That's my goal.

I've been doing my Journaling on my iPod, which is why you didn't see it yesterday. Pretty handy. I'm on this organization kick right now. I implemented a new system with all my emails here at work, im keeping my calendar updated with all my appointments. I'm on a great path to diet success! Things are good right now.

Now, if only my car would fall into line with the other things that are working, and stop, you know, NOT working. Hopefully after $285+, we'll see an improvement. Damn you car!!!

No comments: