Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm a piggy!

I pigged out yesterday! Like crazy! Like....bad. Pizza, Meatballs, Chips and Dip, Pigs in a blanket (i made these healthy though), Cheese sticks, Alcohol, Cupcakes, Cookies. Like, seriously. Piggy.

But, Josh and I finally went grocery shopping again so I have a full fridge of healthy things to eat while Josh is away. I'm not expecting a weight loss when I go home tonight to weigh myself, but I'm not expecting a huge gain either.

With Josh away, I'll have less temptations and more time to go to the gym and lots of time to kill on the Wii. I might go pick up a game or two.

I'm still waiting for the Jillian Michaels DVD's. They're on backorder like crazy. Amazon sent me an email giving me the option to cancel the order since they don't know when they'll ship. Ridiculous. I kept the order open. I'll get them when I get them.

I will be expecting a good weight loss for this week. I'm going to work hard, eat well, work out...and I can do it. Lets say 2lbs. Ok, time for food post.

No comments: