Friday, January 30, 2009

Wii Hurting

I worked out last night. Did the treadmill for 30 minutes and stepper for 15, as well as some seated rows on the weight machine. Back at the apartment I did 30 minutes of wii-fitting, which I'm thoroughly regretting right now. I hurt myself, doing the Half-Moon pose I think, as it feels as though I've pulled the entire right side of my back. Right hand turns in the car = owie.

Still going to try and get some activity in tonight, just so im not just sitting on my ass all evening. My secret Feb 27 appt is approaching quickly, and I gotta get as close to 140 as possible, and being that I haven't broken the 149 mark, I need to get going.

Grocery shopping will happen either tonight or tomorrow, so getting some food back in the house (and not goddamn house sitting) will make things much more easier. I'll be able to start packing my lunches again, and have healthy choices for dinner. I can do it.

No comments: