Thursday, January 22, 2009

Routines

I've been pulled out of my routine, and thusly, having a few more slip ups. Not only have I been stuck in this class here at work for 2 days, where lunch is ordered for us, I've been house sitting.

We had Quiznos yesterday during lunch, and although that probably wasn't too bad (8pts) or so, and I managed not to eat any of the candy that was sitting there in front of me, I went and had a burger at a diner last night. With a big slice of cheese and avocado, and cole slaw. BIG NO NO!

My one saving grace is that I worked out Sun-Wed pretty significantly and plan on doing more tonight, despite my constant soreness.

I overheard they were ordering pizza for this class today, so I brought our leftover spaghetti (wheat pasta, turkey, and very low cal sauce) to eat instead. Quiznos I can deal with. Pizza. No way, Jose.

I'm sure I'll still lose weight this week, theres no doubt about that. I feel it already. Pants are a little loser, I don't feel like a huge whale, though that may just be due to confidence and my mindset. But I'm feeling better.

I'm supposed to go over to my Moms tonight to help her clean/keep her company - so hopefully I won't fall into any pitfalls there.

No comments: